This week on the How to Buy a Franchise Show our guest is Dan Bennett, founder of Izsam, a construction cleanup franchise opportunity. Izsam franchisees enjoy five income streams:
- They provide temporary workers during construction.
- They handle final construction site cleanup and make-ready.
- During construction they clean the construction trailers and bathrooms.
- They provide ongoing janitorial services.
- They provide window cleaning services.
With a franchise fee of $25,000, and operating costs of $40,000-50,000 for the first six months, this is a low-cost franchise opportunity. There’s a two-week training program at the corporate location in Nebraska. Since launching the franchise a year ago, Izsam has sold seven franchises.
If you’d like more information about the Izsam franchise opportunity, please contact us here.
Listen to us on:franchise opportunity, Izsam, Service franchise
Categorised in: Franchise Concepts
This post was written by John Hayes